5.1 Orders at www.sandfortshoes.com that are to be sent to a location that does NOT form part of the European Union could see an extra cost due to possible local taxation and customs in the country of destination. The client only and exclusively shall be held liable for these costs and shall need to be paid on the receipt of the item. Sandfort Shoes, S.L: has no control over these costs.
5.2 The delivery periods are not guaranteed and cannot be taken for granted. However, Sandfort Shoes, S.L. offers the following estimated time periods:
– Delivery of national orders: 1-3 working days.
– Delivery to neighbouring nations (such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Wales, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hungary, England, Ireland from Northern Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands (Holland), Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Sweden): 1-4 working days.
– Delivery of international orders: 5-10 working days.
5.3 For security reasons Sandfort Shoes, S.L. does not deliver to post boxes or to PO Box and does not accept any order where the individual or address cannot be identified.
5.4 Shipping expenses are included in the purchase process prior to the order’s confirmation.
5.5 The shipping tariffs are as follows:
– National deliveries have no cost.
– Deliveries of a value exceeding € 1,000 will have no cost.
– International delivery costs will be calculated during the purchase process according to the volume and destination of the product – Orders placed after 13:00h shall be processed the following working day.
– No deliveries shall be made on the following days: Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
5.6 In case of loss of a product by the logistics company, Sandfort Shoes, S.L. shall replace these products with no cost to the client, once the client has informed and documented the incident by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and said situation has been confirmed by Sandfort Shoes, S.L. with the logistics service, within a maximum term of fifteen days.
5.7 At the time of order, the client shall engage to sign the receipt form offered by the logistics service, in which they can include any comments they may see fit, leaving a record of the state of the package received. By signing the receipt form, the client is acknowledging the number of packages received and the state in which they have arrived. If the client notices the lack of a product or a damage thereto, he/she must leave a record showing these issues on the delivery note reporting the incident and should also make this claim known to Sandfort Shoes, S.L. by e-mail to email@example.com within a maximum period of 24h.